Saturday, June 13th, 2020
Race Entry Fee
$120 Full Course, $100 Short Course, Junior Women $20
Transfers permitted between participants and course lengths up to 14 days before event.
Your event entry includes race, apres, dinner and a complementary drink at Norman Rudy’s Pub. Lots of additional elements to be announced.
Riders interested in collecting points towards EWS qualification will need to have a membership prior to the Squamish Enduro in order to be eligible to collect EWS Global Ranking points. Points will not be assigned retroactively if riders purchase the membership after the race.
Riders can purchase / renew their 2020 EMBA/EWS memberships at : http://www.enduroworldseries.com/emba-membership/
|Full Course:||Short Course:|
|Open : 23-34||Open: 30-39|
|Masters: 35-44||Open: 40+|
Full Course: Wednesday, June 10th, 9am
Short Course: Friday, May 1st, 9am
2019 Full Course: 5 stages, 43km, 2,200m climbing on the day, 1300m descending in stage. Mainly black diamond trails, with one double black trail. The Enduro World Series Qualifier course. Designed for advanced/expert riders; this is the full meal deal, supersized, with a filet-o-fish on the side.
2019 Short Course: 3 Stages, 23km, 1,200m climbing on the day. Designed for intermediate/advanced riders, especially those who have not previously competed in an enduro race… you’ll be stoked! If you can ride ex. Angry Midget, Crouching Squirrel, Pseudo Tsuga, Rupert, this is the course for you!
Both courses get you access to all of the on course features and include the apres, dinner, drink, and after party.
Full Course Practice: Begins Wednesday, June 10th @ 9am
Athlete registration and plate pickup:
- Friday, June 12th at Norman Rudy’s Pub from 7pm – 9pm
- Saturday, June 13th beginning at 8am
- No day of registration
- Plates contain Spruce Race Timing timing chips, plates cannot be cut or altered, and must be affixed to handlebars without being folded or bent. Failing to follow this may result in loss of stage time.
Rider Briefing: Friday, June 12th, @ 7pm – Not mandatory, strongly suggested
Race day: Saturday, June 13th, 2020
Full Course – 45 Second Intervals
- 7:30 am: Day of plate pick up opens
- 8:30 am: Veteran Women (45+) & Masters Women (35-44) start begins
- 8:40 am: Open (23-34), U-23, U-19 Women start begins
- 9:00 am: Veteran Men (45+) start begins
- 9:20 am: Masters Men (35-44) start begins
- 10:10 am: Open Men (23-34) start begins
- 11:20 am: U-23, U-19 Men start begins
- 11:35 am: Pro Women start begins
- 11:50 am: Pro Men start begins
- 2:30 – 5:30 pm : Apres
- 5:30 – 7:00 pm: Dinner
- 7 pm: Awards and Medals
- 8pm: After Party
Short Course – 1 Minute Intervals
- 8 am: Day of plate pick up opens
- 10:00 am: All Women start begins
- 10:45 am: U-19 & 19-29 Men start begins
- 11:15 pm: 30-39 Men start begins
- 12 pm: 40+ Men start begins
- 1:30 – 5:30 pm : Apres
- 5:30 – 7 pm: Dinner
- 7 pm: Awards and Medals
- 8pm: After Party
- NO PARKING in front of Norman Rudy’s Pub or on Tantalus road where NO Parking signs are posted.
- Athletes are to park at the end of Newport Ridge Road (as marked on the Trailforks map), there will be signs and attendants directing you. Parking has been provided by Polygon Homes via access to the old golf course.
- The parking will be locked at 10pm, and will re-open on Sunday at 9am, If you plan on leaving your car overnight, please move it to the road after the race. No exceptions will be made to open the gate early.
- Professional photography of any kind must have credentials prior to event day. Please submit the below information to our contact page
MEDIA TYPE (PRINT/TV/RADIO/WEB):
HOW WILL PHOTOS/VIDEOS BE USED:
WILL THE PHOTOS/VIDEOS BE RESOLD:
- All riders must leave in their designated start wave (for special exceptions, see registration day of)
- All riders must follow the course in its entirety
- Riders will leave each start gate in 45 second (Full) or 1 minute (Short) intervals
- If caught by another rider within a stage, riders must yield IMMEDIATELY to the faster, oncoming rider
- All riders must obey by the rules of the road while on roadways
- All riders must follow start marshal, finish marshal, and course marshal direction at all times
- All riders must wear their helmet with chin strap attached at all times. Full face helmets are not mandatory, but are strongly suggested
- Shuttling is strictly prohibited
- Failure to conform with the above rules will result in rider disqualification
- Apres starts at 2:30pm with snacks and drinks. The apres is for racers and volunteers only.
- Norman Rudy’s has an excellent spread lined up, which is detailed below. Dinner starts at 5:30pm and runs until 7pm. Dinner is provided for racers and volunteers only. There is NOT an option for family and friends to purchase dinner tickets. Family and friends are welcome at the afterparty.
Emergency info is located on the back of your race plate
Contact nearest timing / aid station
For life threatening emergency contact 911 immediately
NEAREST CLINIC / HOSPITAL:
Sea to Sky Walk in Clinic. 40147 Glenalder Pl, Squamish, BC
Squamish General Hospital. 38140 Behrner Dr, Squamish, BC