Sunday, May 7, 2023
Set in the BC coast mountain rain forest, the Squamish Enduro showcases some of the best, and most renowned enduro race trails on earth.
We respectfully acknowledge that we ride within the Squamish Nation Traditional Territory
- Course Release: Thursday, May 4th @ 7pm
- Mostly black with some double black
- 50km total distance
- 1,850m climbing on the day
- 1,400m in-stage descending
- Want the full meal deal, supersized, with a big mac on the side? The Full Course is the true test – on some of the most challenging enduro race terrain Squamish has to offer, against everyone from the worlds fastest pro’s, to the backyard sleepers. Bring the ruckus.
- Course Release: Saturday, April 8th @ 9am
- A mix of blue & black trails
- 25km total distance
- 900m climbing on the day
- 700m in-stage descending
- If you want to test yourself between the tape on some of the fastest trails in Squamish, or if you’re ready to step into the world of enduro racing for the first time, the Short Course is the perfect place to do it! Let’s see what ya got!
2018 Full Course: The Gryphon – Squamish Enduro Presented by OneUp Components
2018 Short Course: The Gryphon – Squamish Enduro Presented by OneUp Components
2018 Smith Optics Stage – Race to Mid-Pack
2018 Carl Goldstraw Speed Zone presented by Flying Spirit Rentals
The Warriors Fan Zone
Dress like your favorite warrior and join us on Stage 2 of the Full Course to cheer on everyone from your hometown hero to the worlds fastest enduro athletes!
We Are One will have prizing, music, and tons of noise! Bring your cowbell, horns, flags, chainsaws, and anything else to support the racers!
Warrior costume not mandatory, but highly encouraged. Think – vikings, superheroes, braveheart, storm troopers. Prizes for best dressed.
Location to be announced when we release the full course. It will be a short hike from the road…